Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Created!

So I am definitely not the most "technologically savvy" individual in the world, but I have created my blog, and I am proud :D

I have 19 days before my trip and I cannot believe how fast it is approaching.  I am definitely scared out of my mind, but I wanted to go outside of my comfort zone, so here I am.  I am anxious to see what the future has in store for me over the next couple months and I will do my best to keep my friends and family informed as well.

My next post will be on October 15 (the day before I leave) or October 16 (the day I leave) and then I will be posting (hopefully) once or twice a week.

<3 Leah

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Leah! Thanks for creating this blog. We are all looking forward to traveling along with you and hearing about all your adventures in Africa! It is a scary, exhausting, discombobulating (sp?) time when you arrive. Everything is different - the sights, sounds, food, bedding, plumbing.. (!!)but remember to BREATHE and take it all in. This is a once-in-a-life-time experience and even if you return to Africa it will never be quite the same as this time in your life. Take care, keep in touch - we're all pulling for you! Love, Suzanne and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, hope you arrived safely in Port Elizabeth. Looking forward to hearing from you and about your trip. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete